Announces “Zunaira Zaheer Khader Memorial Scholarship” ISNS will be starting an annual need based scholarship program for qualified individuals. Applicants may recieve an educational grant of upto five thousand dollars maximum based on their demonstrated needs and qualifications.Who May Apply here
- Must be a Muslim or Muslimah
- Preferably belonging to ISNS Community or a resident of greater Chicago Land Area.
- Must be a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
- F1 student status will be considered subject to demonstrated need and ISNS board approval.
Criteria for Selection:The scholarship is awarded strictly on basis of financial need and student’s demonstration of appropriate academic enrollment. Application must be submitted for each academic year for consideration.Selection Process:Application will be received and reviewed by “ISNS Scholarship Selection Committee”(SSC). ISNS SSC will review the application along with required documents and recommend the eligible candidate to the ISNS Board. ISNS Board of directors will review the recommendation of selection committee and and make a final decision. Payment will be made direct to the College/University to which scholarship is applied for.Application Procedure: Applicant must provide the following & submit the form online.
- Proof of financial need by submitting a copy of FAFSA application or by providing proof of personal and parents/guardian income (W2) for the present and past year OR provide proof of present financial hardship conditions.
- Transcripts of Past 2 Years (minimum) education & proof of student in good standing.
- Information on intentended School/College/University program for which scholarship is being requested.
- Admission information if admitted to any US College or University.
- Tuition requirements for the quarter/semester.
- Program of study (course information wherever possible )
Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following addressIslamic Society of Northwestern Suburbs3950 Industrial Ave.Rolling MeadowsIL 60008All applications will be reviewed during ramadan each year.